Thursday, September 13, 2012

I'm thinking... Halloween!

Ever since I got the chance to review Home Seasons on my other blog, Edge of Insanity, I have been excited for Halloween! It does happen to be my favorite Holiday, and for some reason this year, I can't wait to start decorating and doing crafts!

Speaking of crafts, I found the cutest ideas in FamilyFun! I don't know how I ended up with a subscription, but I am not complaining! Those crafts look so easy that even I can do it- the girl that can't really cut in a straight line. Anyways, I found this cute craft that I so wanna do! It was actually in the October 2012 issue.


Spinning Spirits

Hung from the ceiling, these friendly paper ghosts will swirl, sway, and spook all night long.

1. Draw a ghost shape on a sheet of white poster board, and cut it out.
2. Cut eyes and a mouth from black construction paper and attach them with glue.
3. To hang the ghost, poke a small hole in the top, thread a string through it, and knot it.
Originally published in the October 2012 issue of FamilyFun magazine.


I know it seems kiddie, but I'm not very crafty yet, and I think it would add to the theme I'm thinking about- ghosty! There is also another craft on my Pinterest that you can do with a black trash bag. Usually we don't have a theme but this year, I'm feeling like it should be ghosty and spooky. Not scary- spooky.

In fact, I'll probably be heading to the stores (Spirit Halloween is open!) to get some prices so I know exactly what I need. I just love the Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment