Friday, September 21, 2012

"No More Espresso for You!"

I don't know how many of you are aware of Klout. Klout pretty much determines your influence online, on social media sites. Anyways, I had gotten enough K+ (where someone gives you Klout in a certain category) in Food & Beverage to snag a FREE can of Starbucks Doubleshot Espresso. I don't drink espresso a lot because the caffeine is just too hard for me to handle. So I drank some but ended up giving about 65% of it to Twin. What possessed me to do that, I have no idea.

Twin isn't a big espresso drinker either. In fact, I think that was her first doubleshot of espresso ever. Now, add Starbucks Doubleshot Espresso on top of an empty stomach plus very little sleep. Remember that squirrel in Hookwinked that drank coffee? It was like riding in the car, doing errands with that squirrel. When I would look back at her, her eyes would be wide open and she would just be talkin'. After a few minutes, I replied with "No more espresso for you, sissy.".

The only thing she hated about the espresso? The crash that came later!

No comments:

Post a Comment